@Vitaly S can you post a recent full tank shot? Looks like you haven't posted one in awhile.
Thanks for the interest!
Nothing really changed. Just trying to deal with some issues at moment.
Noticed that I had flat worms, used flat worm exit a month a or so ago. Seemed that they were gone, but earlier this week noticed them all over my hammer coral. Today tried to dip using Coral RX, but I think I did something wrong. Hammer is completely shrunk, and there have been green snot looking substance coming out of it for last few hours now.
I've bought diamond goby, that somehow went carpet surfing the very first night, despite having tank cover. Also had pinstripe wrasse, but he perished as well. I believe some of my fish beat him badly, by the time I got him in separate container he was too stressed and refused to eat
Got bubble tip anemone, which settles right across my clown's hosting spot. But they refuse going into it

It looks like they are nesting, they are digging sand with their tails and sometimes carry grains of sand in their jaws away.
Here is the pic of my tank taken earlier this week.
Clowns in the hole they dug:
Hammer up close, you can see some flatworms on it if look close:
And this is how hammer looks right now =/