Vivid Aquariums $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I just received the gift card code. Thank you.

I'll be in touch shortly.

Hello, everyone.

I thought I would post my buying experience with Vivid, as it is my first online purchase (versus local).

First off...Dave himself answered my phone call and was very helpful walking me through the process. He had the corals delivered on a specific weekday that I'd be home and the box arrived very well packaged and labeled.

Upon opening the package, I was pleasantly surprised by the coral as they were all large pieces. Dave even threw in a really sweet rainbow acan as a bonus piece! They all acclimated quickly and are doing very well in my tank. Here are the pieces I got:

6226.jpeg red flowerpot.jpeg prism goniastrea.jpeg hulk zoas.jpeg rainbow acan.jpeg

Big thumbs up for Vivid Aquariums!!!
 
Hello, everyone.

I thought I would post my buying experience with Vivid, as it is my first online purchase (versus local).

First off...Dave himself answered my phone call and was very helpful walking me through the process. He had the corals delivered on a specific weekday that I'd be home and the box arrived very well packaged and labeled.

Upon opening the package, I was pleasantly surprised by the coral as they were all large pieces. Dave even threw in a really sweet rainbow acan as a bonus piece! They all acclimated quickly and are doing very well in my tank. Here are the pieces I got:

6226.jpeg red flowerpot.jpeg prism goniastrea.jpeg hulk zoas.jpeg rainbow acan.jpeg

Big thumbs up for Vivid Aquariums!!!

Please also leave your review here: https://www.reef2reef.com/showcase/category/saltwater-aquarium-stores.5/


Thanks.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top