Vlamingi growth from july to july

jeffrey750750

Reefin in the slow lane
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2020
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
3,442
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I've had this little guy a little over a year. I was going through tank start up photos and saw how small my vlamingi tang really was. How big he is now, a good 6 inches long. Orange arrow is the tang and blue arrow is my blue green chromis. Keep in mind the chromis grew too

20200710_195858.jpg 20200710_195354.jpg
 
Thanks for sharing!

They sure do get big, and fast. Hopefully there is a forever home for it in the works.
 
Very cool.
It is amazing when you compare older pics with current.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top