Voice Controlled Tank Automation! - Taking it to the next level

saw you use it today during cj's youtube feed. :D good stuff! Yes, I was the guy in the comments with the NSA/CIA jokes.
 
That's awesome. BTW the way that's a beautiful tank.
 
saw you use it today during cj's youtube feed. :D good stuff! Yes, I was the guy in the comments with the NSA/CIA jokes.
Thank ya! I sure hope they arn't spying on us.. but with Alexa, siri, okay google who knows :P

That's awesome. BTW the way that's a beautiful tank.
Thanks so much Reef man 89!
 
Last edited:
The Amazon Alexa listens to your voice commands the. sends commands to the reeflink to instruct the pumps to go into feedmode. Same thing you can do with the phone app but hands free with your voice!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top