Volunteers for Frag Swap in May

Skygirl997

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
122
Reaction score
72
Location
Melbourne, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are starting a volunteer sign-up sheet for the Music City Frag Swap in May. We will need volunteers for Friday, May 11 to assist with set-up starting at 1pm until 6pm. Saturday, May 12, we will need volunteers starting at 11am for front door and raffle positions. We will also need help with tear-down and cleanup from 5pm until 7pm. To receive free admission and parking you must sign-up for at least one hour of volunteer time on either Friday or Saturday.
** I will be editing this page frequently so check here for the latest updates.

Friday, May 11 Set-up anytime between 1p-6p
David Po.
David Ma.
Trina Je.

Saturday, May 12
Front Door Raffles
11a A. A. Teresa McG
B. B. Rob McG

12p A. A. Anthony Sm.
B. B. Russel Je.

1p A. David Ma. A. Bonnie Ma.
B. B.

2p A. A.
B. B.

3p A. A.
B. B.

4p A. A.
B. B.

Saturday, May 12
Clean-up 5p-7p
Mike Ma.
 
I can help on Friday, as well as any time slot you need on Saturday. (Megan McG)
 
I can help to setup on Friday between 1 to 6pm
 
I can help on Friday, as well as any time slot you need on Saturday. (Megan McG)
I can help to setup on Friday between 1 to 6pm
Great! I'll update my list here, however it won't show online on this site until Monday or Tuesday (it won't let me edit).
 
** Volunteer badges will be emailed Thursday before the swap.

Friday, May 11 Set-up anytime between 1p-6p
David Po.
David Ma.
Trina Je.
Megan McG.
Mike Hs.
Dan Pa.
Brandi Pa.

Saturday, May 12
Raffles

11a A. Teresa McG
B. Rob McG

12p A. Anthony Sm.
B. Russel Je.

1p A. Bonnie Ma.
B.

2p A. Dan Pa.
B. Brandi Pa.

3p A.
B.

4p A.
B.

Front Door
11a. A. Joe Mi.
B.

12p. A. Josh Fl.
B.

1p. A. David Ma.
B. Josh Fl.

2p. A. Josh Fl.
B.

3p. A. Josh Fl.
B.

4p. A. Stacy Jo.
B. Kathy Hu.

Saturday, May 12
Clean-up 5p-7p

Mike Ma.
Jon Bu.
 
Annette and I will help clean up afterwards. Also if anything else is needed we can help out.
 
Also put me down for the raffle ticket for 4pm. I don't get off work til 2pm but I'll be there.
 
** Volunteer badges will be emailed Thursday before the swap.

Front door 11a & 12p, and Raffles 1p are still available for volunteers.

Friday, May 11 Set-up anytime between 1p-6p
David Po.
David Ma.
Trina Je.
Megan McG.
Mike Hs.
Dan Pa.
Brandi Pa.

Saturday, May 12
Raffles

11a A. Teresa McG
B. Rob McG

12p A. Anthony Sm.
B. Russel Je.

1p A. Bonnie Ma.
B.

2p A. Dan Pa.
B. Brandi Pa.

3p A. Mike Norman
B. Annette Norman

4p A. Mike Hs.
B. Mike/Annette Norman

Front Door
11a. A. Joe Mi.
B. Megan Mcg.
C.

12p. A. Josh Fl.
B.

1p. A. David Ma.
B. Josh Fl.

2p. A. Josh Fl.
B. John Fi.

3p. A. Josh Fl.
B. John Fi.

4p. A. Stacy Jo.
B. Kathy Hu.

Saturday, May 12
Clean-up 5p-7p

Mike Ma.
Jon Bu.
Mike/Annette Norman
 
Raffles at 1p is still open for a volunteer. The other front door positions have been filled. If, however, you are still interested in volunteering to take advantage of free admission and parking, then reply to this post and I will find you a volunteer position.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top