• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

W.tt calcium reactor for a smaller one, or corals

shawncp00

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2014
Messages
510
Reaction score
64
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to trade my reef octopus cr140-d for a smaller calcium reactor, or some cool Lps or sps corals. Also willing to trade for apex stuff or some t5 retros.

Reactor comes with feed pump, recirculating pump, 30# tank, reg. Reactor was 400 brand new.


Shoot me some offers people!!
 
I have the one with only one chamber if you are interested! Its the CR100
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top