Waiting on my first magazine after a month?!?

Reeferon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
199
Reaction score
29
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered coral magazine a month ago and haven't received anything yet.
I called the publisher and they have not called me back.
Anyone out there that can help me?
 
I cant say anything to them not calling you back.

But i would say on not getting a magazine is normal. WIth most all magazines its 4-6 weeks before you get your first issue. Since coral magazine only comes out 6 a year and one came out last month you probably were not in the system soon enough to get that issue but will be getting the next .

just a guess.
 
It took me a month or so to get my first issue of CORAL. They come out bimonthly so you might not get the first one until the May/June issue.
 
All my mags have been a month late getting to Me after they hit news stands I put up with it because I love the mag and I saved some $ but I still go and get a coffee and grab one off the newstand and browse what's coming in the mail
 
That's crazy. Usually it's the other way around. With most magazine subscriptions I used to get in the mail, I'd receive it before it hit the news stands. Guess things have changed.
 
Just got it today!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top