Nov 15, 2017 #1 Will Milberger Aggie Aquarist View Badges Joined Jun 29, 2016 Messages 438 Reaction score 624 Location Kurten, Texas What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I am building a new tank. I just have to wait until the first of the year.
Nov 16, 2017 #2 ihavecrabs 2500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Article Contributor Reef Squad Emeritus My Tank Thread Joined Nov 25, 2014 Messages 2,792 Reaction score 3,679 Location Illinois What state or country do you live in Illinois Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Will Milberger said: I am building a new tank. I just have to wait until the first of the year. Click to expand... Let's hear what you are planning for your build!
Will Milberger said: I am building a new tank. I just have to wait until the first of the year. Click to expand... Let's hear what you are planning for your build!