waiting to set up my new tank

jimmybling31

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
16
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was gonna set it up next week, but I decided to put it off for a bit. My wife and I decided to start looking at houses in hixson and Soddy daisy. We don't want to raise the 2 kids in the area we are in due to school zones.
 
well looks like i might be moving to soddy in 3 months so waiting til I move. Just gotta see how the sale goes. I might end up in a medium sized house ( not huge like where i live now) in soddy daisy. If so i get a 2 car garage just for working on my cars and can feel safer with my kids playing in the yard. So when i'm in this house I will set up the tank. I got my sump completely ready and stand built, So it should be an easy setup.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top