Wall Hammer coral receded for a month now

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt56
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Matt56

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Messages
108
Reaction score
30
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wall hammer has been receded for almost a month now have been getting help but nothing seems to work anyone have any other advice. I’ll take whatever I can get at this point. Top circle is a pin sized hole but the bottom circle looks like the flesh is splitting or something creating a big hole.

08134B87-6567-474B-9A66-15B4C8AE017C.jpeg ACE7525B-7CEA-48F1-B636-7A91C25E44F7.jpeg
 
Unfortunately that looks far too gone to be able to do anything about it... When I care for my walls they seem to do much better in lower light, putting them in higher light usually makes them recede and never extend their polyps.
 
Unfortunately that looks far too gone to be able to do anything about it... When I care for my walls they seem to do much better in lower light, putting them in higher light usually makes them recede and never extend their polyps.
Thank you very much I had no clue they like lower light. This is my currently lighting schedule.

B2AC0544-2703-49EA-AFA0-59D8E2FC8C04.png
 
Unfortunately that looks far too gone to be able to do anything about it... When I care for my walls they seem to do much better in lower light, putting them in higher light usually makes them recede and never extend their polyps.
Unfortunately that looks far too gone to be able to do anything about it... When I care for my walls they seem to do much better in lower light, putting them in higher light usually makes them recede and never extend their polyps.
Many people might not believe it but it’s been coming back did a coral dip once and since then it’s been getting better, I did lose some polyps on the right but it’s getting better.

image.jpg
 
It is possible and I have seen it before, only needs a small piece of tissue to recover and restart its growth. Its got a long road a head though, best of luck!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top