• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Want to buy bright Aussie gold torch

Joshuascoralreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
86
Reaction score
26
Location
So cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will need to ship to Upland Ca. Looking for one that has been established in a tank for awhile. Please PM me **** you have for sale.
 
PM sent
 
I am also looking for one
 
Same
 
Pm for details

EB64DFFA-AD42-422F-8BBA-EEEDE4AB31E3.jpeg
 
Got this one located in Las Vegas, NV. Not sure how I feel about shipping it.

20190505_120821.jpg
 
Originally got it from Aquatic Treasures a couple years ago.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top