Want to covert but have refugium size question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2016
Messages
6,344
Reaction score
21,597
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wanting to convert to Triton but my refugium is only half the recommended size. The size it is now along with my chaeto keeps my po4 at .02 and nitrates undetectable on salifert. Do I need to have a larger refugium even if nutrients is able to be controlled with what I have now? Is there more to the size other than nutrient export?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top