• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Want to trade for very high end

Southside_Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
133
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami,FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to trade some of my collection. I am looking for really high end zoas, chalices. Acros. Lmk what u have

Looking for
Bowsers
Mr. Coral rainbow
Hallucination
Rdpe
Shazamm
Any other crazy zoas
Rainbow crush
Sc dynamite
Any rainbow chalice
Convict
Bpc flamethrower
Ghost rider
Tyree pink watermelon (colony)

On
Sps looking for (mini or big colonies)
Pink dragon tails
Tierra de fuego
Rommels watermelon
Rommels rainbow
Pearl berry
Ora blue iris
Ice tort
Christmas mirabelas
Or frags if very rare


Heres some stuff that I have ready to go

Cornbred Latin lovers
Purple rhino
Tyree insane rainbow
God of war
Armageddon
Tinker bell
Zombie lips
Salted agaves
Raptor rainbow
Vivid raptors
Jf bloodshot
Tyree space monster
Electric oompa loompa
Full spectrum
Blue rhino
La lakers
Rastas
Punk rockers
Purple death
Pink elephants
Oxides
Blue hornets
Red hornets
Chuckys bride
Deep water red hornet
Wow
Sunny d
Rose nebula
Ppe cyphestrea
Rainbow Yuma
Seduction ppe


Sps
Sc orange passion
Red dragon
Ora blue voodoo
Ora joe the coral
Tyree somewhere over the rainbow
Red planet
Pink lemonade
Shades of fall
Blue tip tenuis
Tyree Tri color
Mystic sunset
Pokerstar
Starburst cap
Reverse sunset
Cornbred purple planet
Red sunset monti
Superman digi
Birds of paradise
Ppe cyphestrea

Chalice
Alien eye
Nuclear meltdown
Cornbred Flamming Bugatti
My miami
Crazy fox pink *******
Cornbred volcano
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361244810.926671.jpg

Interested?
 
Hey, I just came across this thread and was wondering if you had any frags left for trade.

I run a strictly acro tank I have several clean pieces I think we could work with. I have pro corals rainbow, true blue tort, rommels watermelon, original ora shades of fall, sabertooth copycat, and several others.

I'm particularly interested in the sc Orange passion and a couple others.
 
uour inbox is full trying to send a pm. would you wanna trade the flaming bugatti chalice for jf JF kraks zoas,joes rainbow.kazoos,hallucination, or a bpc.flamethrower chalice? chalixe has 2-3 eyes
 
Wondering if u still have crazy fox and my Miami chalice for trade I have several JF chalices also a nice rainbow chalice I could trade you?
 
How many zoas can I pick for a nice frag of Romels Watermelon :) it's our only one ... waited a year for the guy to cut it...
 

Attachments

  • 1390247598082.jpg
    1390247598082.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 459

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top