- Joined
- Oct 16, 2019
- Messages
- 115
- Reaction score
- 134
- What state or country do you live in
- Indiana
Hey guys!
I want to add a new addition to my tank. I lost my male, to my paired clowns to jumping, so now I have a literal window screen sitting on top of my Fluval 13.5. I had switched from stock lights to the AI prime, and I never had an issue until I left the other day and couldn't find the fish, I walked by the door to bend to look at the side and my B&W Ocellaris was on the ground dead. So now I am replacing my Black Ice's mate. I have a new Ocellaris in the tank and a yellow watchman goby. Outside of that I'd like to add enough to get free shipping. I only have the female clown and the fire shrimp along with two snails, one hermit and 3 emerald crabs, but idk if they are still alive as I never see them. Should I add some more to my cuc? I don't have any algae issues except some bubble algae but it's not bad like it was. Just the occassional spot here and there and it doesn't seem to be getting worse or anything. So definitely the two fish I want, just unsure if I could add some more cuc or if there is a need or maybe a clam? Would a clam be too big? I only have a small tank, but liveaquaria says they are only 1" right now? What else would you add? Any fast growing corals that would count toward free shipping with the two fish? I should mention tank is established and has been running for 9 months.
I want to add a new addition to my tank. I lost my male, to my paired clowns to jumping, so now I have a literal window screen sitting on top of my Fluval 13.5. I had switched from stock lights to the AI prime, and I never had an issue until I left the other day and couldn't find the fish, I walked by the door to bend to look at the side and my B&W Ocellaris was on the ground dead. So now I am replacing my Black Ice's mate. I have a new Ocellaris in the tank and a yellow watchman goby. Outside of that I'd like to add enough to get free shipping. I only have the female clown and the fire shrimp along with two snails, one hermit and 3 emerald crabs, but idk if they are still alive as I never see them. Should I add some more to my cuc? I don't have any algae issues except some bubble algae but it's not bad like it was. Just the occassional spot here and there and it doesn't seem to be getting worse or anything. So definitely the two fish I want, just unsure if I could add some more cuc or if there is a need or maybe a clam? Would a clam be too big? I only have a small tank, but liveaquaria says they are only 1" right now? What else would you add? Any fast growing corals that would count toward free shipping with the two fish? I should mention tank is established and has been running for 9 months.

