Feb 20, 2021 #1 Thespammailaccount 2500 Club Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Jan 3, 2020 Messages 4,274 Reaction score 15,567 Location Houston Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Wanting to buy Marshall Island rock
Feb 20, 2021 #2 Tcook 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Jan 29, 2014 Messages 4,021 Reaction score 9,395 Location California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Haven't they been closed for rock collecting for 10+ years?
Feb 20, 2021 #3 OP OP Thespammailaccount 2500 Club Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Jan 3, 2020 Messages 4,274 Reaction score 15,567 Location Houston Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Tcook said: Haven't they been closed for rock collecting for 10+ years? Click to expand... Looking for someone breaking down a tank or has some they are willing to sell Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
Tcook said: Haven't they been closed for rock collecting for 10+ years? Click to expand... Looking for someone breaking down a tank or has some they are willing to sell
Feb 20, 2021 #4 Tcook 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Jan 29, 2014 Messages 4,021 Reaction score 9,395 Location California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Wish I had some. My first set up with this tank was full of Marshall island and Fiji. Stupidly I gave it away when I broke the tank down. Was some of the best looking rock. Hope you find some.
Wish I had some. My first set up with this tank was full of Marshall island and Fiji. Stupidly I gave it away when I broke the tank down. Was some of the best looking rock. Hope you find some.