I'd say before you start any path down the saltwater hobby, you need to have a serious conversation with yourself
Are you prepared to put in about 2,3,4,5 hrs a week in maintenance?
Are you financially ready to spend a LOT of money? Once you're in the hobby monthly costs of electricity, water, salt, food, more corals, maintenance items, equipment failure replacements, on and on.... you can easily expect to spend $100/month easy.
Are you willing to spend a LOT of time and money to get whatever saltwater nirvana you are seeking?
Me personally I started in 2007 with a 75g. Now have a 6ft 180g. Since 2007 I've spent easily $20,000 in thus hobby. I've spend so much time doing husbandry of my system that my wife and daughter have become absolutely [I][COLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)]bitter[/COLOR][/I] over the time I spend with my tank.
Things to think about bruh....
.
.