Water quality and RO/DI system for Davie County?

blackstallion

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
462
Reaction score
113
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be setting up a 220 gallon reef tank in Advance, Davie County, NC. I'm on city water. Anyone have advice as to what level of water filtration I'll need out here? I'm seeing 4, 5 & 7 stage systems.
 
I have a 6 stage system to make sure I get the best water possible for my tank. I once asked a worker for the water report and she wasn't able to provide me with one, nor tell me hardness of the water....
 
Here is a link to my water quality report. Any insite into my specific water quality and whether a 4 stage system would be sufficient for 0 TDS water or should go with 5 or higher (depending on brand and system) would be a good bet.

https://www.daviecountync.gov/documentcenter/view/9775
 
Went with the SpectraPure MaxCap 5 stage.

Water here seems to be pretty soft (between 0-50ppm) so I was able to configure it to 2:1 waste water.

Incoming TDS between 60-80 depending on the day.

Output a nice 0!

20200530_120930.jpg
20200527_122631.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top