Waterbox 180.5 2024 in Georgia

paintingsbyreb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
56
Location
Flowery Branch
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Waterbox. I moved states about 14 months ago and had to reset it up. Things are going pretty well so far, taking it slow and steady!

PXL_20240519_202011497.jpg PXL_20240527_214239685.jpg PXL_20240613_012334665.jpg
 
I love my sand sifter. But really I think they're all great. The tang are greedy but fun. I think the cleaner shrimp are so fun to watch. My six line wrasse holds his own even though he's not very comparatively big
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top