Waterbox 20 - Build & My Journey so far.

Waterboxcube20

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
99
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been reefing for around 7 years now, starting in the hobby when I was 17. My first reef was a fluval m60 which ended up being still one of my best tanks to date. This tank was upgraded to a red sea 170 which was also a success. I ended up taking some time out the hobby due to university commitments and moving house. I have now decided I wanted a tank that is manageable with waterchanges and less messing around with equipment.
 
Welcome! I have the same tank…and I love mine!:)
Thanks matey :) Yes they are a great little reef.

Heres further info, I will check yours out now:

 
Thank you Zach,

I realised a didn't link my first thread

 
reef.jpg
 
I've been reefing for around 7 years now, starting in the hobby when I was 17. My first reef was a fluval m60 which ended up being still one of my best tanks to date. This tank was upgraded to a red sea 170 which was also a success. I ended up taking some time out the hobby due to university commitments and moving house. I have now decided I wanted a tank that is manageable with waterchanges and less messing around with equipment.

Welcome and welcome back! Never go wrong with any university committments. Glad you joined.

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

This is the info and link they gave me when I was new on getting my build thread badge after creating it (Congrats on making your thread!! ... but I noticed you put it in 'Reef Discussion' area and you may have to copy that thread over to other Forum area 'Member Aquariums' for it to work right):

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top