• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox 75.2 aquarium, stand, sump & plumbing

BantyRooster97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
719
Location
Conroe, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Waterbox 75.2 aquarium, white stand, sump & plumbing available. In the Houston, tx area. Cleaned and ready to go, no scratches that I can see.

$600 OBO

C0496E93-0898-4408-B6ED-24791F259552.jpeg 178CE5AB-58BF-4E3A-9D7C-7D3DC03BEC46.jpeg 5F494AE9-83D7-402E-8993-16CABB8CF2E3.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top