We can't discuss freshwater here can we?

The beta looks its age tho.

That is defnitely a 3yr old beta...

Was the face always that white?
Is it a poofy fancy goldfish type?
 
The beta looks its age tho.

That is defnitely a 3yr old beta...

Was the face always that white?
Is it a poofy fancy goldfish type?
Yeah, it was always white. It's a galaxy koi betta, got her from PetSmart so I'm not sure if it was taken well care of.
 
Here she is everyone
IMG_4990.jpeg
IMG_4993.jpeg
IMG_4996.jpeg
IMG_4989.jpeg
wasn't feeling camera friendly this morning. I also plan to remodel her tank on the weekend
That's a really neat fish!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top