!!WE WERE BORN MUTANTS AGAIN WITH LEAFLING!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Battlecorals

Aquazic Culzure
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
17,305
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Laser Day Sale-5.png




It's that time once again when I join the fray and use the ever-present word around here. Yes, that's right germs and jerks!


It's time for another frill-less BC holiday S-A-L-E. Auto discount at check out seems to be working ok for you guys. So let's get to talk'n bout Lasers!


Bump often for free Beams!
​
 
YOU ARE KILLING ME ADAM!!!

My tank is still going thru Dino's issues, though, I may be winning now.

When my tank is ready you will know it as I will BLOW UP your PM...LOL!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top