Weeble's Euro 180 (plus stand, canopy and plumbing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defective_Weeble

Salty
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
679
Reaction score
143
Location
Spring Hill, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all

We're moving at the first of July. Rather than tear this tank down and take it with me, I want to see it go to someone who will appreciate it.

The tank is Euro-braced, with no cross braces. I believe that it's low-iron glass, but I'm not 100% sure so I don't want to say so with certainty. The stand is 36 inches tall and both it and the canopy are made incredibly well. I'll include the plumbing and even a 40 breeder that you can use as a sump if you want.

$500, pick it up in Spring Hill. The tank must be gone by 7/1.

AYFEEE7.jpg


NNmdded.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top