Weird question, but curious... Do you have a reefing playlist?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Oh gosh, I think everyone here would have a vastly different answer. My husband and I have a shared playlist on music that we've managed to agree on :D. It's pretty eclectic and a nice mix of old/new, calm/rowdy. That's my goto. Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/123025466/playlist/0VfRqLf1EhepZqJz9hGVSS

Ryan seems to listen to something different every day, but it tends to be pretty low-key and chill (I would ask him but his wife just had a baby!!).

Randy chimed in with classical piano. @Zack@BRS What's your pick?
Tell Ryan I said congratulations
 
Not really a playlist. But If showing off my tank, i turn on a weather function on my current loop system(i dont have current lights so this doesnt do anything in the tank).

But my loop bluetooth controller came with speakers(if you were part of the first group to purchase) that starts playing ocean sounds.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top