Weird strings on coral and rock. GSP NOT GROWING?

Jack684523

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
78
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tanks been cycled for about 2 weeks. My gsp isn’t opening and there’s red strings growing all over sand bed and rock I keep doing water changes and vacuuming them and they grow rite back. I feel like it gets on top of the corals too idk what it is and how to get rid of it.

7691FF3A-965E-45C0-8BE4-9B470D9F31BB.jpeg


BE06D8B1-B96D-4C0B-A42A-48E3BE8E5321.jpeg
 
That’s cyano, Perfectly normal for new tanks. You just have to wait it out and if possible increase flow. You should wait till after the ugly stage to get coral .
How long ago did you get the gsp ?? If you just got it they don’t grow instantly. It takes time
 
That’s cyano, Perfectly normal for new tanks. You just have to wait it out and if possible increase flow
Is it normal that the gsp isn’t opening. Everyone says it’s the easiest to grow
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top