Well....Here I go. This is going to be a big project.

chadmcd

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just agreed to buy this 95 gal tank today. I am going to go pick it up next week. I am going to take the 80 or so pounds of live rock from my bowfront and upgrade to this tank. Then move on to the world of reefing. I will be looking for much advice, and thanks to those that have helped me already. :smile:
new tank.jpg
 
Nice looking pick up. Please ask away, many, many awesome helpers here.
 
Congrats on the new tank, looking forward to seeing it come together.
 
Awesome bro! Can't wait to see it come together!
 
No stocking plans yet. Just get the sump/refugium set up, get some new sand in, let it sit for a while then transfer the live rock. No fish planned until I get the reef up and running. (except for one clown I have left). I will be looking for suggestions once I have it up. I am going to paint the back glasss black and thinking of coating the inside of the stand and hood with something to prevent moisture from warping it.
 
Alright! Congrats!! :clap2: Great lookin' tank!! Lookin' forward to its progress!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top