well i have one purchase left...sump...any ideas

new2this

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2017
Messages
72
Reaction score
43
Location
indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am looking for a sump with a refugium...i have a rollermat, ro 150int, and vectra m1 return....any advice would be much appreciated
 
Why not search a tank builder and consider a custom sump? Built exactly for your needs how you want it
 
Why not search a tank builder and consider a custom sump? Built exactly for your needs how you want it

I’ve looked into a couple and shipping is too expensive. The trigger sump is a little over 500 bucks but ships free from BRS..Offers large slimmer place.
Do you have a custom manufacture recommendation?
 
I’ve looked into a couple and shipping is too expensive. The trigger sump is a little over 500 bucks but ships free from BRS..Offers large slimmer place.
Do you have a custom manufacture recommendation?

I have a great one but I live in Australia so that won't help you! Try googling to see if there is a tank builder in your local area. That way you can pick up it no delivery cost and you can actually sit down with them and figure out exactly what you want. Plus if something goes wrong they are close by to hopefully replace or fix
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top