Wellso coral mouth open feeding?

TxReefer21

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
754
Reaction score
454
Location
Dallas, Tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some nights it does this some nights it doesn’t feeding or what? I did notice at times during the day it will have its mouth open as well. Normal. ? Deflation and inflation happens seems to look so good one day and the next meh

3D6BB3F3-8DBD-45E3-A230-549187804D0C.png B7C9FEBA-84FB-48C9-A798-474576EA9E9C.jpeg 8E870A18-3079-4D46-8FED-A020505058FC.jpeg AC10437F-26AC-49F5-B048-045C5B6F714B.jpeg
 
I’ve got one too. Mine does the same thing with the mouth. It does deflate from time to time as well. This is an older pic but I’ve had this one for about 5 years or so. At one point I thought I lost it early on. It got super thin and started loosing a ton of flesh so I just threw it in my sump. I assumed it was a goner and never gave it another thought… About 8 months later I noticed it was still alive in my sump. Completely white/clear and fully recovered. I slowly acclimated it back to the light and it’s alive and kick’n with full color for about 3 years now. I’ll have to find a more recent pic. It’s at least 50% bigger than in this pic now.
C77AB6CB-7AD4-4BB5-957F-7A6F49F98C35.jpeg
 
I’ve got one too. Mine does the same thing with the mouth. It does deflate from time to time as well. This is an older pic but I’ve had this one for about 5 years or so. At one point I thought I lost it early on. It got super thin and started loosing a ton of flesh so I just threw it in my sump. I assumed it was a goner and never gave it another thought… About 8 months later I noticed it was still alive in my sump. Completely white/clear and fully recovered. I slowly acclimated it back to the light and it’s alive and kick’n with full color for about 3 years now. I’ll have to find a more recent pic. It’s at least 50% bigger than in this pic now.
C77AB6CB-7AD4-4BB5-957F-7A6F49F98C35.jpeg
Very nice
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top