We're PUMPED about the WaveLink and MightyJet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I have to check the dimensions of this pump and hoping to fit easily on the chamber of Nuvo 40.
 
I have to check the dimensions of this pump and hoping to fit easily on the chamber of Nuvo 40.

The larger MightyJet fits. Here is a picture of it inside the 40:

1N7A4269.jpg
 
I wonder is the Mighty Jet will fit in a Fluval Evo 13.5? It would be nice to have something better than that crappy Fluval pump. I just don't know if the connections would work. Was looking at an MJ pump because they accept the 1/2" RO-type tubing that snaps in.
 
Will the MightJet 538GPH fit in the return chamber of an IM Lagoon 50?
 
Will the MightJet 538GPH fit in the return chamber of an IM Lagoon 50?

100% yes it does, we'll be releasing a video soon that demonstrates this.

Jeff @ Marine Depot
 
Anybody try putting two of these (either size) in the Nuvo 20?
 
Anybody try putting two of these (either size) in the Nuvo 20?

A single MightyJet MidSize Pump fits in the NUVO 20, we've tried it ourselves. :) We also spoke to Innovative Marine and they said 2 of the smaller MightyJets will also fit, though they cautioned:
  • "if they ramp it up to max...it could possibly drain the back of the tank way too fast; this will cause people to fill it up more and, if there is a power failure, COULD POSSIBLY overfill the tank."
 
Can these be controlled through the Neptune Apex?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top