Wet tile saw as a coral saw?

High ICP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
300
Reaction score
256
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone use one?

Too much heat?

Too slow to cut?

I want to cut off frag plugs when I receive them

If they are encrusted, I would have to cut tissue

Any experiences?
 
Dad is a tile setter. He uses a wet saw a lot, and i believe any blades you use on that are going to cut far too big. They dont make small lines when they cut. Half of your coral will just turn to dust. Plus, if you ever used the saw for anything else it will probably contaminate the coral
 
Yep. Or pony up for a nice coral saw or qt + dip for many weeks for new pieces
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top