What’s next from Apex? (After Trident)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GK3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I am curious to hear what everyone would like to see from Apex after they release the Trident (automated calc and alk testing). What features, modules, capability etc. would you like to see?

Personally:
1). Nitrate probe (I’ve seen this on another system)
2.) Phosphate Probe (never have seen this)
3.) More customization capability on the UI (change color scheme, change what position a sensor causes open/closed on indicator, etc.)

What about you all?
I would really love if they did make it possible to monitor nitrate and phosphate. That would be awesome.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top