What’s on my zoa?

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Messages
1,500
Reaction score
1,023
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
These guys haven’t been open much lately, and the one that’s slightly open looks kind of collapsed tonight, and has tubes on it? Anybody know what they are, and if they hurt zoas? Seems odd enough to warrant a post to me...

84d3bc1a2a74bdc112614f89d5bf7327.jpg
92697e887bdb4c9258083b7aac14fb20.jpg
 
I don’t think cared much for the removal process, but it’s off. Still kind of hanging open. It is typically as big as the far right one when closed. We will see!
ec59945c4aff708b74e5bdf5e5cc9d16.jpg
 
So, FYI, turns out I don’t think it was the sponge bothering it after all, pretty sure it was this nudi. I think he is in the old pics, but I didn’t notice him until today when he moved... bright green.

b0353d12a7061e85d1f46127ccb7c897.jpg
192438f9e7a7bab447751b9985f2b782.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top