What’s on my zoas?

I did! Did I miss something related to how you planned on dealing with them? Can't say I may not have m issued a post scrolling on phone.

Also, I would appreciate to hear from anyone in the community if harlequin is a viable response.
Sorry, I misinterpreted your question. A harlequin shrimp needs a very well established source of stars to sustain them. A few asterina stars won’t be enough as they eat hundreds of them. Some folks will keep a few chocolate chip starfish in another tank or sump and rotate the cutting of limbs off so they can regenerate without too much damage to each star.
 
I would get a Yellow Coris wrasse instead of a six-line but I'm no expert.
A fine choice! They are better looking but they are reef safe with caution and they get to 5 in instead of three so tank dependent.
 
If you do get a mandy and it starts decimating your pop population, you can also look into making a baby brine shrimp feeder! They love it and I always find my mandys very fat and happy!

I start a new batch every four days. The first two days they are in the fridge (they start to die if any longer in my case) and then the next two days they are in a lit/aerated bucket).

Hope you get one ;) Happy reefing!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top