What’s the better budget light?

ILikeFish!

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2022
Messages
263
Reaction score
49
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the better budget light the nicrew hyper reefs or the smart farm led? on amazon the nicrews have better reviews than the smart farm but on here I've seen some people say the smart farms are better.
 
Would two noopsyche minis work on my 55g
I think you would need more I'm currently working on lighting for 55 also and already have 2 48in 50/50 reefbrites and will be either buying a 48in blade to go with those or 2 noopsyche k7 v3s. It depends on what ur trying to keep tho I'm going for mixed reef with a little of everything
 
Upvote 0
Would two noopsyche minis work on my 55g
4 of the smaller ones might work tho. The 55 is a weird tank to light and scape. probably the worst being so wide and deep while only being 12inches front to back. If money the issue adding multiples of the smaller one over time might work just add the corals that would work in that amount of light as you go start with softies and work your way up as you upgrade lighting or buy one of the bigger noops for half the tank and get another later
 
Upvote 0
Would two noopsyche minis work on my 55g
I also have the smatfarms over 2 different nanos and I like them and they grow anything but like I was saying the spectrum isn't as good as what I've seen from the noopsyches. The smatfarms kinda have a windexy color in my opinion
 
Upvote 0
I also have the smatfarms over 2 different nanos and I like them and they grow anything but like I was saying the spectrum isn't as good as what I've seen from the noopsyches. The smatfarms kinda have a windexy color in my opinion
Any thing better than the noops, I think I’m going to get those but before I do is there any other lights that are better at that price?
 
Upvote 0
Any thing better than the noops, I think I’m going to get those but before I do is there any other lights that are better at that price?
Not in my opinion at that price unless you can find something used. Which there is some good deals occasionally on here in the marketplace
 
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top