What’s this on my Duncan?

jtlmnop

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2020
Messages
128
Reaction score
91
Location
Bloomington
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I am fairly new to reef aquariums. My tank is 4 months old, with one fish and a few coral.

I noticed this line on my Duncan today, with what looks like some clusters of spots on the line. See photo.

It has been doing well in general, normally open and extended, but some times closes up at night.

Any thoughts?

TIA

DA18C77D-6ACA-4646-8447-A7348E583A32.jpeg
 
Your pic is extremely dark blue
Please retake under white lights
 
Does it brush off? Is it a spaghetti worm? Looks like a small one at the base.
 
Does it brush off? Is it a spaghetti worm? Looks like a small one at the base.
I haven’t tried yet. But I just dismissed my second round of PraziPro for another reason. I would think any worms would have been taken care of, if that’s what it is.
 
Updated pic with white light... any thought on what this could be? Is it normal?
 

Attachments

  • 9BC6EEEA-85C0-46EF-8AF1-7896CF62BEA6.jpeg
    9BC6EEEA-85C0-46EF-8AF1-7896CF62BEA6.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 64

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top