What’s this on my hammer?

joshyross70

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2020
Messages
115
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last couple of days I’ve noticed that my hammer hasn’t been opening up as much as it normally does. I noticed these white spots on it and some fuzzy hit looking thing. Any idea if this could be the reason why it isn’t opening up?

B050DB44-6932-436A-B1AE-D0BD7C6A2F9F.jpeg
 
They look like spirorbid worms. I dont know if those would bother it that much but you could crush them with tweezers if you think that’s the issue
 
Agree with spirobid worms. They aren't the issue with your hammer....it being retracted just allowed you to see them, most likely.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top