What’s this on my rock?

Theulli

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2021
Messages
468
Reaction score
457
Location
At home
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting thing enthusiastically growing on this rock…some sort of encrusting sponge?

7FC81BD4-21E1-464A-8FFA-A1AF89EE47B3.jpeg
 
Your tank called. It would like you to scrape the glass the next time you have a chance... ;)

(I honestly have no idea what that is)
Haha it is my quarantine tank so I don’t spend a lot of time keeping it spotless. It also has quite a volunteer snail outbreak.
Since this guy seems more cool than harmful I am going to move him into the sump on my DT. Thanks all!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top