What’s up with my Kenya Tree

Nanorock1970

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
582
Reaction score
1,159
Location
Palm Bay, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been noticing my Kenya Tree has a branch that is inflated. I have also noticed that some of the branches have narrowed down and not a uniform thickness like other branches. Is this normal? Is it a sign to keep a lookout for floating Kenya?
Photo includes to show what I am talking about.
Thanks for your input.

BCF89A8E-7F38-4F12-AF82-9F619BA7AD1C.jpeg
 
That is what I was wondering. I knew the branches “break” and drop to spread but this is the first time since I have had a Kenya tree that I have seen this. I know I want to collect the frags so they don’t spread to anyplace they want....
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top