What’s your favorite LARGE angelfish?

I think blue face angels are one of my favorite large angels. They look like ninjas!

IMG_9402.jpeg
I like the look of the Blue Face too, but they get too large
 
Love the Blueline. How long you have him?
I had him for year. It took a little effort to get the big Scribbled to accept him after some initial chasing even though he was in an acclimation box I made for a week in the 180G. Well…, about a month or so ago, I went away for a biz trip. The scribbled was fed but not as much as I did it. So, he flipped an internal switch somehow and decided to chase the blueline. When I got back…, there wasn’t much I can do to save him. He was chunky but the stress was too much. I thought the peace can be maintained…, but I was wrong.
 
Blueface for sure. That was one fish I absolutely had to add to my 300 reef. He's been in there 4.5 years now. Such a pretty fish. Have had many others (French, Emperor, Annularis, etc.) but the blueface is my favorite. If I were to get a conspic it would be a hard choice which one was better. :0)
 
20240624_160942.jpg

Emperors get my vote for favorite with regals trailing fairly close as a second.
Fortunately I have a lot of large tanks so I can just keep them all.
I see that you have Queen, Majestic, Regal and Emporator. The names said it all.
However, Regal is my favorite.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top