What are some good budget powerheads you'd recommend?

They will send you a free anemone guard now.

I have the similar Jebao SLW-20M and I’m very happy with it. The flow from Jebao is very directional, unlike Nero 5. This lets me use them as gyres on opposing walls of my tank.
Thank you how do I get in contact with them
 
Get some Koralias, will work for 5-10 years.

Stay away from Jebao, unless you only need it for 12-14 months.
Or similar to the wp-40 I bought almost 10 years ago and still running ?

you get what you pay for comes to mind .
some are lucky and last .
but cheaper usually means replace more often .
That being said I did buy a rw-15 which was a little more powerful than the wp-40
It didn’t last a year before he pump itself burnt out .

currently running their crossflow
Cp-150 for 3 years and scp-180 just purchased it about a month ago
 
Any new updates If the Nero murdering more fish even with the guard installed?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top