What are the highest price ZOAS to date

tjsweldind94

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
136
Location
cocoa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what you guys think are the highest priced and maybe some of the most sought after zoanthids to date today, maybe if you have some you can post so pictures with names
 
Just wondering what you guys think are the highest priced and maybe some of the most sought after zoanthids to date today, maybe if you have some you can post so pictures with names
On zoanthids.com it’s not listed for sale but if you Google smurfs blood zoas, they show up selling for $17k
 
Mine are highly sought after, price range between 20k-50k a polyp. Are you interested?? Lol
IMG_20211127_193135.jpg
 
I’m pretty sure I have a huge colony of those so I must be rich now I never knew those are wwc Halle berrys?
coral retailers hate him! Find out how they grew their reef tank investment by 5 to 6 times with this one simple hack!
 
coral retailers hate him! Find out how they grew their reef tank investment by 5 to 6 times with this one simple hack!
I’m all seriousness, I think they’re being sarcastic by saying “I can sell these to you for a **** ton if you just want to pay a **** ton for a zoa because its expensive”
 
Highest price right now is prob true stratospheres. Idk what current price pp is but it's north of $1k.
 
GMK use to be but they grew too fast for too many ppl, although I've seen a few threads about them melting off on several ppl lately.

Predators were like a mini GMK example market wise. Few hundred pp but then the market got flooded with them albeit from imports.


IMO the most sought after are somewhere in the mid to high price range:. Exospheres, mind tricks, koala eyes etc ( stuff in the $80-$150pp range).


For me true OG JF Bloodshots were one of the ones I sought after the most.


Hard to find and most sought after don't seem to perfectly fit together anymore.

Hard to find:. Bozo's Birthday, JF synth waves (extinct?), True OG PPE, dayglow volcano, Solar circus,

Sought after:. LSOH, thermosphere, jF Frankie's acid trip,
 
GMK use to be but they grew too fast for too many ppl, although I've seen a few threads about them melting off on several ppl lately.

Predators were like a mini GMK example market wise. Few hundred pp but then the market got flooded with them albeit from imports.


IMO the most sought after are somewhere in the mid to high price range:. Exospheres, mind tricks, koala eyes etc ( stuff in the $80-$150pp range).


For me true OG JF Bloodshots were one of the ones I sought after the most.


Hard to find and most sought after don't seem to perfectly fit together anymore.

Hard to find:. Bozo's Birthday, JF synth waves (extinct?), True OG PPE, dayglow volcano, Solar circus,

Sought after:. LSOH, thermosphere, jF Frankie's acid trip,
I have some lsoh growing right now
F4FDA259-57D4-4CEB-93E4-186BF7ECF56C.jpeg
 
GMK use to be but they grew too fast for too many ppl, although I've seen a few threads about them melting off on several ppl lately.

Predators were like a mini GMK example market wise. Few hundred pp but then the market got flooded with them albeit from imports.


IMO the most sought after are somewhere in the mid to high price range:. Exospheres, mind tricks, koala eyes etc ( stuff in the $80-$150pp range).


For me true OG JF Bloodshots were one of the ones I sought after the most.


Hard to find and most sought after don't seem to perfectly fit together anymore.

Hard to find:. Bozo's Birthday, JF synth waves (extinct?), True OG PPE, dayglow volcano, Solar circus,

Sought after:. LSOH, thermosphere, jF Frankie's acid trip,
Are these zoa's or cannibis strains ?
 
Stratosphere are probably the "Holy Grail" for a lot of us. They go for around $1500 per polyp.

After that, you have tiered pricing for rarity and difficulty.

In the $250+ range you have Dayglo Volcano (mine melted after 6 weeks and I still tear-up thinking about it), SBB Dragon Glass, and a handful of others.

The $100-150 range has a ton of different ones... GMK, LSOH, Marvin the Martian, Predators, Exosphere, Mind Tricks, etc, etc. This is where most of the obtainable "high ends" are.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top