What are the "Must Have" Montis?

ROAB's Digitata
Original Superman Montipora
Sunset Montipora
Setosa
Orenji
Paletta Blue
Seasons Greetings
Tubbs Lavender M. Stelatta
 
JF aquaman (got it)
CC Fruity Pebbles (got it)
Reeftech sunburst cap (got it)
Reverse sunset (on the way)
JF beach bum (wishing and waiting!)
 
Um yeah that Beach Bum was something completely other. Can't wait till it's more widely available.

Since just about every monti in existence has been mentioned, lol, I may as well add the various Mystic types with the half-blue fluorescing tentacle tips. Looking at mine last night (the JF orange/violet version) under actinic moonlight it has a very unique 3D effect with the bright blue polyp tips floating over the deep orange coral body.
 
like apple berry, this one has dark tone, purple round polys. I lost it many years ago.
whoever ha it let me know, Iwll pay triple!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1697a.jpg
    IMG_1697a.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 510
like apple berry, this one has dark tone, purple round polys. I lost it many years ago.
whoever ha it let me know, Iwll pay triple!

That's a nice piece. Is it a monti??
 
it's a closed cousin of apply berry monti, except the poly is purple and round. I dont have a name for it.
 
The Blueberry Danae has always been one of my favorites............ not the best pic but you get the idea.

BlueberryDanae_zps1422d784.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Orange Monti Turgescens---

montiturg12712.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
I love montipora!
 
I live montis..
Love my mystic, sunset, reverse sunset, superman and prob more. Lol
Love that red one above!!! Wow :)... If you need help growing that one out....I'm in fl! :p lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top