Jun 15, 2024 #1 Necrodaemus Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 7, 2022 Messages 336 Reaction score 210 Location Ashland What state or country do you live in Kentucky Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I’ve been seeing these guys multiply in the fuge. They are always on the move. Your browser is not able to display this video.
I’ve been seeing these guys multiply in the fuge. They are always on the move. Your browser is not able to display this video.
Jun 15, 2024 #2 exnisstech Grumpy old man View Badges My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Feb 11, 2019 Messages 10,593 Reaction score 15,225 Location Ashland Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Probably need a video under white light. I see something moving but can't make out any detail.
Jun 15, 2024 #3 OP OP Necrodaemus Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 7, 2022 Messages 336 Reaction score 210 Location Ashland What state or country do you live in Kentucky Rating - 0% 0 0 0 exnisstech said: Probably need a video under white light. I see something moving but can't make out any detail. Click to expand... I’ll try to get a video with the cabinet light on.
exnisstech said: Probably need a video under white light. I see something moving but can't make out any detail. Click to expand... I’ll try to get a video with the cabinet light on.
Jun 15, 2024 #4 OP OP Necrodaemus Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 7, 2022 Messages 336 Reaction score 210 Location Ashland What state or country do you live in Kentucky Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Update: pretty sure they are mysid shrimp