- Joined
- Jul 28, 2021
- Messages
- 151
- Reaction score
- 36
- Location
- Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Hi everyone.
I've noticed for serval days now that I have mini shrimps swimming at the same spot.
I have 3 cleaner shrimps, and 3-4 sexy shrimps.
I know for sure that the cleaners are spawning regularly, but from what I've read online the babies were supposed to be dead by now by filtration / other tank mates.
When I look at this small hole I can see many shrimps in different sizes, the biggest ones are the same size as adult brine shrimp!
Is there a chance that they will survive in the tank at this point?
Adding video for identification:
youtube.com
Thanks!
I've noticed for serval days now that I have mini shrimps swimming at the same spot.
I have 3 cleaner shrimps, and 3-4 sexy shrimps.
I know for sure that the cleaners are spawning regularly, but from what I've read online the babies were supposed to be dead by now by filtration / other tank mates.
When I look at this small hole I can see many shrimps in different sizes, the biggest ones are the same size as adult brine shrimp!
Is there a chance that they will survive in the tank at this point?
Adding video for identification:
Mini shrimp in reef tank
Thanks!


