What are you buying yourself for Christmas

  • Thread starter Thread starter MNFish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
3,020
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a Saltwater aquarium gift card with the 10% off sale and a Hanna Alkalinity tester to wrap up for myself for Christmas.
Just curious who else has bought themselves Christmas gifts this year and what you are getting.
 
I am googling Bomba socks now have never heard of such a thing!
You can get 25% off with my link. It's better than any of the promo codes out there. :)

 
Nothing. Christmas is about family not myself!

We did help my son buy his first car today. Man, I thought the housing market was crazy, used cars are almost as bad. First time I've been to a new car dealership and the used cars on the log out numbered the new ones probably 10 to 1. They didn't even have any new cars to put inside the showroom. They just had a 2020 model in there that had over 20k miles on it.
 
Fish. Flannels… Possibly a few other things. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a few “investments”. ;) It’s always nice to be able to Treat Yourself, a little.
parks and recreation love GIF
 
We will see what happens, I'm a spur of the moment guy when I want something, so xmas is bleh to me, when it comes to me. I put together a Amazon list for the family, so at least I'll get something I'll actually touch (namely replacing worn out tools for work and new steel toe work boots.)
 
I haven't purchased anything tank-related for Christmas, but I did scoop up a new Xbox for myself. :) And some Bomba socks.
What kind of games do you play? I’m more of a PlayStation person, but I do have a Series S (not a lot to play on it atm, though). I’m trying to find a PS5 for my brother, have a couple leads (not going to pay scalper prices out of principle), but haven’t been able to find one yet (got mine on launch day).
 
Nothing. Christmas is about family not myself!

We did help my son buy his first car today. Man, I thought the housing market was crazy, used cars are almost as bad. First time I've been to a new car dealership and the used cars on the log out numbered the new ones probably 10 to 1. They didn't even have any new cars to put inside the showroom. They just had a 2020 model in there that had over 20k miles on it.

Car prices are insane now days but than again I paid more for the lights on my 75 than I did my first car....
 
I haven't purchased anything tank-related for Christmas, but I did scoop up a new Xbox for myself. :) And some Bomba socks.
Black Friday Shopping GIF by NBC

This is what it looks like trying to get an Xbox or Playstation in the past 2 years. It's nuts
 
If someone has it in stock. 4 Ecotech Versa dosers and the holding rack. Just beautiful already deep in the Ecotech Mobius ecosystem with 2 vectra submersible. 2 Mp40s and XR30 Blues
 

Attachments

  • C4C06653-ACB5-4E3D-8FC9-AC425B1BD153.jpeg
    C4C06653-ACB5-4E3D-8FC9-AC425B1BD153.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 34
Black Friday Shopping GIF by NBC

This is what it looks like trying to get an Xbox or Playstation in the past 2 years. It's nuts
Luckily I was able to snag it on Amazon from my hermit shack. Haha.

My ex texted me last night and let me know he got a Nintendo Switch for our daughter this Christmas. I'm off the hook!

Barack Obama GIF by NowThis
 
Luckily I was able to snag it on Amazon from my hermit shack. Haha.

My ex texted me last night and let me know he got a Nintendo Switch for our daughter this Christmas. I'm off the hook!

Barack Obama GIF by NowThis
I went through that same thing getting my graphics card for my computer. I’ve heard getting a car isn’t much easier either.

Also, your daughter is going to love the switch! Some fun games for it for sure
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top