What are YOUR favorite RARE Zoanthids/Palys?

BrooksReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. Just wondering what your favorite "LE" or "Rare" Paly or Zoa is, and where can you buy them?

Thank you!
-Brooks
 
I think my Favorite P's is My Metallic Dreamz they are like none other :D U can get them from me!!! lol i have sold like 9 or 10 frags so there out there from east to west now just a matter of time for them to grow out :)
 
Goblin Fires
goblinfire_zoas.jpg
 
Last edited:
ok im my tank something i bought as mermaid paly is #1 but just got the utter chaos and they are beautiful.
 
but really how to choose the wow paly is great also Im happy with starting at the top down this go round I pray they all stay healthy.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top