What can I add to my tank?

Got stung before, cool fish, but never again.
Do you think a mappa puffer could work? My lfs has had one for over a year, it’s about 3”
Not familiar with that puffer. Ive got a porcupine puffer though
 
Got stung before, cool fish, but never again.
Do you think a mappa puffer could work? My lfs has had one for over a year, it’s about 3”
What is the final size of a Mappa? Cool looking, but do they get as big as other dog face? Also I tend to think the puffers make nutrient control tough. They are messy eaters.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top