What can I do with my Marineland Reef Capable light

FragBuddy

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
78
Reaction score
2
Location
Buffalo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ideas on what to do with this light cause I'm not planning on using it as a display tank light? Can I use it as a refugium light? Will I be able to use it for a shallow frag tank including SPS? Thanks for your input.
 
I don't think they would ever support sps, even in a 12 inch tank. Sorry... :(

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Might grow GSP, Xenia, Button Palys, Mushrooms, some softies. Probably make a tank full of Glo Fish pop too.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
i've used it on my refugium before, but that wasn't so great and I went back to using a cfl bulb. haha
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top