What can I put a Fuzzy Dwarf Lion fish with

Animal King

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody I have a 25g nano tank and before I upgrade I've been wanting to get a Fuzzy Dwarf Lion fish and I wanted to know If I could put him with the fish I already have. I have two clown fish (1 1/2 In), Bangaii Cardinal, And a purple fire fish. And I also have many CUC, and A fire shrimp, And is he reef safe. Thanks
 
Most of those things are potential meals for a fuzzy.

What tank are you upgrading to?
 
That's putting a shark in a guppy tank. Some of those fish are extremely peaceful and skiddish, I don't think that will end well.
 
Essentially a lion will eat whatever will fit inside its mouth. If it won't fit it will be fine. In a nano their aren't going to be many other options because of the tank size relative to the fish size.
 
I have mine in with 2 tangs, 2 snowflake eels and a copper banded butterfly in a 75. All of these are the same size or bigger than the lion so he can't eat them.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top