What coral dip does the great BC use now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HM3105
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

HM3105

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2014
Messages
665
Reaction score
417
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Adam,

I was wondering what coral dip you're using now. I remember at one point you were testing at Polylab's Reef Primer and then in the Chaeto thread you mentioned using Expel for the Chaeto.

Anyway, I was just curious. I've used Bayer like a lot of other people but I have a toddler now and honestly it scares me to have it in the house.

Thank you for your time!
 
I believe he still uses Bayer based on a recent post that I saw from him. Are you afraid of storing the Bayer or when using around the child?
 
I believe he still uses Bayer based on a recent post that I saw from him. Are you afraid of storing the Bayer or when using around the child?

Storing, it's in a closet with child proofing stuff to keep him out of it. I don't use it when he is around at all.
 
Been using a mix of UWC expel and polyp lab primer a while now here's a thread and brief discussion that touches on it

 
I'll post in the main thread, but if you could not acquire Expel (we're in Australia), would CoralRx be the alternative? I'm assuming it is not as effective however.
 
Id go with polyp lab primer over coral rx for sps
And you wouldn't combine it with another oil/botanical based or other type of dip to get the "scorched earth" effect? I'm just worried about Primer's efficacy on red/black bugs if its being used as a sole dip. Wishing hard we can bring in Expel!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top